Thursday, December 17, 2009

Carnival of the Damned

I absolutely love costume contests, so when I saw that the theme was "Outrageously Imaginative", my first thought was, "Count me in!"  For this outfit, I wanted to find something both sexy and scary at the same time, so I decided upon an androgynous, undead, sexy, damned carnival worker.  What do you think?






EDDESIGN does a beautiful job on all of his eyes and they look like nothing else in Second Life.  I wear his eyes on an almost daily basis as all of his eyes come with a twinkle prim, one for each eye.





Today's Kazunori action shot:  「今日の和徳くんは」

Night = Playtime   

Want to ride with me?





Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.  I ask though, please be nice as this is my first fashion post.

Until next time,

Kazzy
和徳



Shape: My own
Skin: MIASNOW - MIASNOW Clown Candy 5 ~candy smear~ (multipack)  L$400
Hair: MIASNOW Main Store - MIASNOW WILD WOMAN 2 black  L$200
Eyes: EDDESIGN - HD - Darker Red Eyes (multipack)  L$200
Hat: MIASNOW - MIASNOW PIMPIN RED STRIPE (off-white bow) (multipack)  L$80
Lolli:  MIASNOW - MIASNOW CARNIVAL LOLLIPOP 3  (multipack)  L$50
Jacket: Fear & Clothing - .44 Caliber - F&C Leopard Tart - Red NS  L$44
Pants: Fear & Clothing - .44 Caliber - F&C Tartan Lowrise - Green 1  L$75
Shoes: Lapointe & Bastchild - Lapointe "Le Morte" Noir shoe set  L$349
Gloves:  ::: BareRose ::: - ::: B@R ::: Dokuro Assasin Gloves  L$100
Knife: Dante Vantelli - Michael Meyers Halloween Knife L$200 (via XStreetSL)

1 comment:

  1. Oh ma gawd.. loooove it. I am definitely gonna check out some of those eyes <3

    ReplyDelete