Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

♥ 今日わみなさん~ 和徳です。 ♥

Hi everyone!  I'm Kazunori!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  I plan to use this space to tell everyone about my favorite stores and fashions in Second Life.  Also, I think it would be fun to post some outfits I have come across here.  I own quite a bit and usually try to come up with my own unique look.  In my quest to be unique, sometimes I try to come up with the most outrageous outfits possible. 

Many times I have been asked, "Where did you get that hair?" or "Where did you buy your skin?"  I will try to post where I bought the item and the approximate cost (if I can find it) so you can mix and match items to complete your own looks.

Hopefully you will like my outfits!  Please let me know what you think!

★ Let's share our fashions together! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment